1. How to Unsubscribe: You may revoke your consent to receive email or phone calls, other than to service your account or collect any amounts you may owe, by calling us at 855-904-0188 American Credit, Inc or by logging into your account on American Credit, Inc.com and changing your TCPA Consent preference. You may withdraw your consent to receive SMS Account Communications by replying with "STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT" or calling us at 855-904-0188 .
2. We may treat your provision of an invalid mobile phone number, or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid mobile phone number, as a withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Account Notifications. Any withdrawal of your consent to use SMS Account Notifications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
3. To request additional information; contact us by telephone at 855-904-0188.
4. In order to access, view, and retain SMS Account Notifications that we make available to you, you must have: (i) a SMS-capable mobile phone, (ii) an active mobile phone account with a communication service provider; and (iii) sufficient storage capacity on your mobile phone. All email and SMS Account Communications in electronic format from us to you will be considered "in writing."
5. There is no service fee for email and SMS Account Notifications but you are responsible for any and all charges, including but not limited to fees associated with text messaging, imposed by your communications service provider. Please consult your mobile service carrier's pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages. These charges will appear on your phone bill. Message frequency depends on account status or settings. We may modify or terminate our text messaging services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate text messaging with or without notice, without liability to you.